Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Pretty in Pink

I created this cute little Ballerina for our Crafty Creations Challenge that we are having.  It is from Kinda Cute Cards by Patricia.


I wanted to incorporate a bit of a Valentine theme and decided to use my Love die from Simon Says Stamp, along with some pink and black CS and of course a pink dancing costume.


After printing the image I used various Copic markers from the RV family.  The papers are from my stash.




I wanted to add a bow on the front of the card.  Don't all Ballerina's have a bow somewhere.



I think the black CS really makes the pink pop on this card, don't you.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope I have inspired you and you stop over at Crafty CreationsChallenges and join in on our Challenge #358.  As always the theme is Anything Goes and we look forward in seeing what you create.

Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy, a super cute card for any little ballerina, yes the black makes the pink pop much more. Love the beautiful big bow too, have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete