Saturday, January 20, 2018

Charming Spring Girl

Hello Everyone my name is Kathy and this is my first Blog Post as a Design Team Member with Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I am thrilled to have this opportunity and look forward to working with some really awesome Design Team members.

When Denise from Lil Patch of Crafty Friends asked me to create something with this darling image I was so excited. You see I love to color little people images.

Sponsor for this Challenge is The Paper Shelter and the name of the image I am using is Charming Spring Girl.


So here is my card that I created using the Charming Spring Girl.


After printing and coloring the image, I cut it out with the rounded rectangle die and added some details with my gels pens.  Then cut some other elements with other dies to embellish with.



Here is a side view of this little cutie:



I hope you will hop on over to Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and join in on the fun and check out all the inspiration from the other team members.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital - Charming Spring Girl   
Paper/Card Stock: My background was cut from Bristol Smooth and I used a MFT cloud stencil for the sky, then distressed another piece that I cut with a Lawn Fawn die. 
Ink:  Citron and Lucky Clover and Broken China Distress Oxide
Dies Used:  Miscellaneous rounded corner rectangle, Lawn Fawn Hillside Borders and Mama Elephant Hello dies
Accessories:  Copic Markers


Thanks so much for stopping by.


Hugz

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Kathy! What a stunning scene that you've created here...so beautifully coloured...this sweet heart sure does make me think of Spring!! Thank you so very much for your lovely comment on my blog...it's much appreciated! Have a wonderful day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete