Monday, April 1, 2019

Rainy Day Suzie

What a perfect card to share with you today on this rainy day here in Cincy.  It is an image from LeAnn's World101 Digital Stamps by the name of  Rainy Day Suzie. LeAnn's world is our sponsor over at Craft-Dee BowZ for this month.

Here is an overall image of the card I created.


I colored the image up with various Copic Markers, then I layered the card onto a 100 pound card base using a cloudy pattern paper.  To smooth the pattern paper down a bit I added a layer of velum which I added the "Blessing" sentiment onto to.  Here is a close up of the image.


Then I added my image and added the bow that I created using my Craft-Dee BowZ tool.  For some final touches I added some glossy accents onto the raindrops and the puddle under her feet.

Here is the single loop bow.




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you will hop on over to Craft-Dee BowZ and join in on our monthly challenge.  The theme as always is Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.

Be sure to visit our sponsor LeAnn's World101.  She has some really awesome images.

Until next time,
Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment