Wednesday, April 11, 2018

With Sympathy


Our sponsor over at Crafty Creations Challenge for Challenge #364 is Fred She Said.  The image I have chosen for my card is  Fall Flowers.  I wanted to create something with flowers for this challenge.  We all hate to need Sympathy cards, but it's always good to have a few on hand and my supply was a little low.



I colored the Black Eyed Susan with various copic markers and colored the sentiment with the same markers creating a gradient effect.

The sentiment die is from My Favorite Things.  The patterned papers are from my stash.

I hope you enjoy this cute little clean and simple card.  Come on over to Crafty Creations Challenges and play along in the challenge.  We look forward in seeing what you have created.

Thanks for stopping by.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment