Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Serenity Fairy Wishes Photo Album

I needed a birthday gift for a very dear cousin.  So I decided to make a photo album.  It's been awhile since I made one.



I wanted to use Fairies so I went looking for a digital set and found these from Polkadoodles.



The album design is from Laura Dennison and is called the Z Flap.

Here is a close up of the bow.



I colored all of the images with copic markers, inked the edges on the pages with a Distress Oxide Ink.  Embelishments on the front cover are mostly from Recollections.

Here are a few more photos of some of the fairies.  I hope I do not bore you with all the photos.







I hope you hop on over to the Craft-Dee BowZ April Challenge of Anything Goes with a Handmade bow.  We would love to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment