Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Boo

Hey there, it is my turn to host over at Craft-Dee BowZ and for my hosting project I created a Trick-or-Treat Haunted House Box.

For my hosting project, I created a haunted house box, using a few Spellbinder Dies. I cut 2 pieces of the house, then I did some ink blending using Distress Oxide inks around the edges. After the edges were inked I used a brick stencil to create bricks. Then I cut the windows and the door, after cutting those I cut out a tree, cat, fence and some bats.




I made the bow using my Craft-Dee-BowZ tool and adhered it to the roof.

I plan on creating several of these cute little boxes so I can fill them with candy for the special Trick-or-Treaters that always come by my house.

I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in during the challenge. Our sponsor for the this month is Gerda Steiner Designs.

She has some adorable images so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy. Up next is Tracey.

Until next time,
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is tooooooooo cute! What a fabulous idea! Did you know there's a new Anything Halloween Challenge Blog just opened today? Be sure to check it out and we'd love to have you join us! TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    Darlene - Co-owner

    ReplyDelete