Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Monkey Business

Hello there, it was my turn to post for some inspiration on the Craft-Dee BowZ August challenge.  

For my hosting project, I created a birthday card for my daughter who is turning a whopping 24.  I decided to use the images from the LaLa Land Club Kit.  I loved these monkeys and Marci dressed up like she has gone on a Safari.


 Here is a photo of the inside of the card with Marci in her Safari attire.


 And here is a close up of the bow, that I made using the Craft-Dee BowZ bow tool.





I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in during the challenge.  Our sponsor for the this month is Bugaboo Stamps.  


She also has some adorable images as well, so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy.  

Until next time,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment