Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Happy Birthday Garnette

The card I have to share with you today is using an image that will be available at Mo's Digital Pencil October 1, 2019.

When you become a member of Mo's Digital Pencil Pateron, you receive a new image 1 month prior to the public release.  This image came out just in time for me to create a card for my oldest Great-Nieces 9th birthday.

I also thought it would be fun to use this card for my hosting project for Craft-dee BowZ during our September challenge.  Here is a photo of my card.


 Here is a close up of the bow that I created using my Craft-Dee BowZ tool.






I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in during the challenge.  Our sponsor for this month is Fred She Said.  


She has some adorable images so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy. 

Until next time,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment