Thursday, August 1, 2019

Flowers by Patties Creations

The card I have to share with you today is a flower image from Patties Creations. Patties Creations is our sponsor over at Craft-Dee BowZ for the month of August.


I colored the image up with various Copic Markers, added some clear Nuvo Crystal drops for texture and to give the appearance of dew drops on the flowers, then added some green for interest..  For some additional texture, I used a background stamp and the method of second generation stamping directly over the top of the colored image.  I then layered the base up with a piece of solid and a piece of patterned paper, added a bow that was created with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool and the simple but yet elegant card was finished.

Here is a close-up of the bow that I created.




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you will hop on over to Craft-Dee BowZ and join in on our monthly challenge.  The theme as always is Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.

Be sure to visit our sponsor Patties Creations.  She has some really awesome images.


Until next time,
Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment