Monday, July 1, 2019

Christmas in July with Tinkle, Twinkle and Tickle

Yes it's Christmas in July and I created a Christmas Card using these darling little gnomes titled Party Gnomes from Patties Creations.

Patties Creations is our sponsor for our monthly challenge over at Craft-Dee-BowZ.  Please hop on over and join in on all the fun.  


I colored the image up with various Copic Markers, added some sprigs of green that was cut from a die and some white borders cut from a border die.  Then I created a bow with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool and this card was finished.


Here is a close-up of the bow I created using my Craft-Dee BowZ.




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you will hop on over to Craft-Dee BowZ and join in on our monthly challenge.  The theme as always is Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.

Be sure to visit our sponsor Patties Creations.  She has some really awesome images.


Until next time,
Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment