Saturday, May 18, 2019

Three Amigos


Did someone say Amigos? For all the best friends out there I have created this darling image from Bugaboo Stamps by the name of Girls Happy Trio. Bugaboo just happens to be our sponsor over at Little Patch of Crafty Friends for Challenge #106.

I colored the image up with various Copic Markers, added some glossy accents here and there then placed my image in a frame so I could display it in honor of my best friends in my craft room.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you will hop on over to Little Patch of Crafty Friends and join in on our monthly challenge. The theme as always is Anything Goes.

Be sure to visit our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps. She has some really awesome images.




Until next time,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment