Saturday, September 15, 2018

Merry Christmas Snowmen

Can you believe it won't be long till we are having some snow. 

So I decided to create a card with a snow theme.  This card was created using an image from AMB Illustrations.  I love pictures of snowmen with their cute little carrot noses pointing towards the sky and this image was perfect.  You can find this image here.  AMB Illustrations just happens to be our sponsor over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #90.


I colored the image up with various Copic Markers, added some glitters for snow, then I created the background using some snowflake images that I stamped in Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you will hop on over to  Little Patch of Crafty Friends and join in on our monthly challenge.  The theme as always is Anything Goes.

Be sure to visit our sponsor AMB Illustrations.  They have some really awesome images.



Until next time,
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a cutie love those little Snowmen, great colours. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete