Sunday, July 1, 2018

Hello There

Hello there, thanks for stopping by today.  The card I bring to you today is this darling little Mermaid peaking out of this huge sea shell.


Our sponsor of this cute little mermaid for Craft-Dee BowZ's July Challenge is from Kinda Cute by Patricia.

I colored the mermaid with Waves Stencil from Simon Says Stamp, using Oxide Inks from Tim Holtz in Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch, distressed with water from a spray bottle.  I cut the image out, placed it on the background, added some sequins, stamped the sentiment and added a simple little white bow.
various copics, created the background on a piece of Strathmore Bristol Smooth and the

I hope you enjoyed my card.  Please remember to visit Kinda Cute by Patricia.  She has some really cute images.  We would love to have you join in on our monthly challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ.  As always our challenge is Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.

Until next time.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment