Wednesday, November 8, 2017

O Little Town of Bethlehem

For my card this month I have created this darling image from Bugaboo, called AKV Nativity Set.  



I colored each image with my Copic markers, cut them out and placed them onto the background that I had created.  The background was created using a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock that was cut 5 1/2" by 12".  Then scored at 4 and 8 inches.



I blended Distress Oxide Inks in Faded Jeans,  Black Soot, Peacock Feathers and a touch of Fossilized Amber, then spritzed with water.


I hope you have enjoyed my card today.  Please stop on over at the Crafty Creations Challenges blog and join in on our challenge.  Be sure to visit Bugaboo.  She has some really adorable images.

Here is one final image of the entire family.  Baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph...



Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment