Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Happy Fall

Happy Wednesday and Happy Fall.  It's my turn to host the Crafty Creations Challenges this month.  This is my first time to host and I am having so much fun.  For my card I have chosen this cute little image from Bugaboo, which happens to be our sponsor for Challenge #352.  You can find The Happy Fall Trio here.


I stamped the image and then colored it up with my Copic Markers.  I simply love my Copics.  It is my favorite coloring medium.  



I cut a piece of yellow card stock to the size of an A2 card, ran it through my machine using an embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers.  Then I layered the colored piece on top of the yellow piece.  Finally I adorned the card with several leave sprigs that was cut in about 3 different shades of card stock.

Thanks for joining me today.  I hope you have enjoyed my card and that I was able to inspire you.  Please remember to hop on over to Crafty Creations Challenges and join-in on our challenge we have going on.

Hugs,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment