Saturday, November 17, 2018

Holy Night

Here we are coming up on the end of the year.  Time flies by so fast. 

The card I have to share with you today is an image from The Paper Shelter by the name of  Holy Night.  The Paper Shelter just happens to be our sponsor over at Little Patch of Crafty Friends for Challenge #94.


I created the night time background by dropping some of my Copic Refills onto the paper and then adding some drops of the colorless blender.  Then I colored the image up with my Copic Markers, added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss White, placed the image that I had cut out with a die onto a piece of white card stock and my card was finished.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you will hop on over to  Little Patch of Crafty Friends and join in on our monthly challenge.  The theme as always is Anything Goes.

Be sure to visit our sponsor The Paper Shelter.  They have some really awesome images.


Until next time,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment