Saturday, December 1, 2018

Snowman Couple


The card I have to share with you today is an image from Bugaboo Stamps by the name of  Snowman Couple.  Bugaboo just happens to be our sponsor over at Craft-Dee BowZ for the month of December.



I colored the image up with various Copic Markers and placed it behind a piece of patterned CS which I cut with an oval die to frame it up.  I created a bow with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool and the A2 size card was finished.

Here is a close-up of the bow that I created.




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you will hop on over to Craft-Dee BowZ and join in on our monthly challenge.  The theme as always is Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.

Be sure to visit our sponsor Bugaboo to pick up some of the cutest images ever.



Until next time,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment