Thursday, November 1, 2018

Angel Girl

Can you believe it is November and it won't be long till this year is over.  My oh my how time flies.

The card I have to share with you today is an image from Kinda Cute from Patricia Digital Stamps.  The name of this image is Angel Girl.  Patricia just happens to be our sponsor over at Craft-Dee BowZ for this month.



The patterned paper was created with a background stamp by stamping it with Versa Mark ink and then embossing with ultra fine gold embossing powder.



I colored the image up with various Copic Markers and added some sparkle to her wings.  

I love adding the ribbon down the side of the card and then making a double loop bow and placing it sideways along the card.  The bow was easily created with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool.



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you will hop on over to Craft-Dee BowZ and join in on our monthly challenge.  The theme as always is Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.  We look forward in seeing your creations.

Be sure to visit our sponsor Kinda Cute by Patricia, while you are there pick up some of her awesome images.

Until next time,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment