Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Warm Winter Wishes

Can you believe it is November already and here we are coming up on Christmas and knocking on the door for the end of the year.

Now that the weather has been changing and it is cold here in southwest Ohio I thought I would create a colder type card, SNOWMEN.  I absolutely love Snowmen and this image is to die for.  These Snowmen are from our awesome sponsor this month, Bugaboo.  Come on over to Crafty Creations Challenges  and join in all the fun with our monthly challenge.


I colored the image up with various Copic Markers.  Here is a closer look.



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you will hop on over to Crafty Creations Challenges and join in on our monthly challenge.  The theme as always is Anything Goes.

Be sure to visit our sponsor Bugaboo.  She has some really awesome images.



Until next time,
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Awe such a cute card. Great coloring!!Love those snowflakes peeking out!! Thanks for a great project.

    ReplyDelete