Saturday, December 15, 2018

Emma and Snowball

Can you believe it is December already and the new year is right around the corner.

The card I have to share with you today is an image from Fred She Said Stamps by the name of  Emma and the Snowball.  Fred She Saidjust happens to be our sponsor over at Little Patch of Crafty Friends for Challenge #96.



I colored the image up with various Copic Markers, embellished it with some snowflakes that were cut from a My Favorite Things snowflake die, the sprigs, skates and poinsettias were cut from dies by Impression Obsession and the Let it Snow is from a Lawn Fawn die.

Here is a closer look.




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you will hop on over to  Little Patch of Crafty Friends and join in on our challenge.  The theme as always is Anything Goes.

Be sure to visit our sponsor Fred She Said.  They has some really awesome images.



Until next time,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment