Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Be Yourself

Be Yourself....


 When I seen this cute little stamp called Trixie from Mo's Digital Pencil, I was reminded of the times I use to play "Dress-Up" with my Mom's fancy dresses, high heels, hats and all her other goodies.


After printing her onto Neenah Solar White Card Stock, I colored her with my Copic Markers.
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00,000 & 93
Hair:  E42, 43, 44 & 47
Shoes:  N8, 6, 4, 3, 1, & 0
Pinks:  R81, 83 & 85
Yellows: Y19, 17 & 13
Purples, BV04, 02, 01, 00, 000, 0000


The flowers on her dress were stamped with a small accent stamp, the dies, pattern papers and colored CS all are from my stash.



The bow was created using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool and accented with a pearl button.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Hugs,
Kathy

I am entering this card into the following Challenges:
A Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes (193 )

2 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely darling, love how you colored up that sweet girl! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really brought a smile to my face Kathy - what a brilliant image and so beautifully coloured too. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Anything Goes) challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete