Wednesday, January 6, 2021

A Cheerful Snowman

 The card I have to share with you today is an image from The Paper Shelter by the name of  A Cheerful Snowman.  I absolutely love snowmen and a snowman in blue green is simply awesome in my eyes.  The Paper Shelter just happens to be our sponsor over at Crafty Creations Challenges for the month of January, 2021.


I colored the image up with various blue green, a touch of gray and blue violet  Copic Markers.  Then I cut the snowman out, added some color to a 5.75x5.75 piece of CS with some Distress Oxide ink in Evergreen Bough. I spritzed the background with water.  Created a sentiment with my computer and colored it with some of the same blue green Copics.  I used a few snowflakes from a stamp set which I embossed with some white embossing powder.  After my background was finished I added the snowman and the sentiment with some pop dots.  Then I added the background to a 6x6 card base and my card was finished.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you will hop on over to Crafty Creations Challenges and join in on our monthly challenge.  The theme as always is Anything Goes.

Be sure to visit our sponsor The Paper Shelter.  She has some of the most beautiful  images.


Until next time,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment