Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Welcome Fall

For my card today, it was my turn to host over at Craft-Dee-BowZ.

For my project, I created this cute card using the front door dies from Spellbinder Dies.  I cut out all of the pieces for the front door.  Then I used some Tim Holtz Grit paste and a brick stencil to create the front of the house.  After I created this piece I then started building the front door.  Then I created a Fall Wreath, placed the card front onto an A2 size card base and my Welcome Fall card was almost finished.


To complete my card I made a tiny bow using my Craft-Dee-BowZ tool and adhered it to the wreath. 

I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in during the challenge.  Our sponsor for the this month is Bugaboo Stamps.  


She has some adorable images so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy. 

Until next time,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment