Sunday, March 1, 2020

Happy St. Patty's

The card I have to share with you today is an image from Cute as a Button Stamps by the name of  High Top Daisy.  Cute as a Button just happens to be our sponsor over at Craft-Dee BowZ for the month of March.




First, I colored the image up with various Copic Markers.  Here is a close up of the image.


Second, I started creating my backgrond.  I went to my stash and picked out a colored piece of paper, then a piece of Strathmore Smooth CS.  I cut my base (100#) CS to 6.5" x 6 and scored it at .5" on the 6.5" side.  Then I glued it to a piece cut at 6x6.  I cut a piece of strathmore to 4.5x4.5 and a green piece of CS to 5.5x5.5.  I then created a background using a stencil and some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks on the 4.5" piece.

Then I created two bows and stacked them together using my Craft-Dee BowZ tool.





Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you will hop on over to Craft-Dee BowZ and join in on our monthly challenge.  The theme as always is Anything Goes.

Be sure to visit our sponsor Cute as a Button Stamps.  She has some really darling images.



Until next time,
Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment