Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Basket of Flowers and Puppy on a Bike

It is my turn to host a project over at Craft-Dee BowZ, so I created this 3D project using  the Large (Bike) and Small (Besties Forever) July Die of the Month Clubs.  I just adore this bike and the dog is so stinking cute.  There is also a cat that comes with the small die set as well. If you are not familiar with the Large and Small die clubs, they are awesome.  You always get a ton of dies for the amount of money you spend.


 Here is a close up of the dog that I created with the small die kit.  And a close up of the bow that I created using my Craft-Dee BowZ bow tool.




I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in during the challenge.  Our sponsor for the this month is Patties Creations.  


She has some adorable images so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy.  

Until next time,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment