Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Kisses for Sale

Do you remember the little Rascals?  They were a group of little kids in the neighborhood who were always up to "no good".  

When I seen this image from this months sponsor Cute As A Button, I thought of the Little Rascals, seems like they had an episode where the little girls were selling kisses and the boys were very shy about the whole thing, but yet enjoyed every minute of it.  I just knew I had to try creating something with this darling image, "Kissing Booth".


I colored the image up with various Copic Markers, cut a piece of 6x6 in hot pink and used a MFT background stamp in a similar pink ink to create the first layer.  Then cut a piece of pattern paper used a scallop die to decorate the side border, then cut a thin black strip for the other side.  Then I added foam tape to the back of my colored image and placed it as my final layer.  I then created a bow with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool .  I went back to my image and added some final touches like Wink of Stella and some Glossy Accents.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you will hop on over to Craft-Dee BowZ and join in on our monthly challenge.  The theme as always is Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.

Be sure to visit our sponsor Cute As A Button so you can grab this darling image or one, two or maybe three of the many she has on her site.




Until next time,


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment