Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thank You Cards

Have I mentioned what an inspiration Nichol Spohr is to me when it comes to card creation.  She created very similar cards to these for the beginning of StampTEMBER 2018.  The only difference is the sentiments and the color combos on the flowers.

Below is a picture of the 2 cards that I created using the Beautiful Flowers 2 Stamp and Die set from Simon Says Stamp.




I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color the images after embossing them with SSS Fine Antique Gold embossing powder.  I created both backgrounds with the SSS Mod Stripe Stencil and Distress Oxides in Tattered Rose and Aged Maghony.

The "Thinking of You" sentiment came from the SSS Thoughtful Messages stamp set.


And the "Sending Thanks" came from the Beautiful Flowers 2 stamp set.


I hope you have enjoyed these cards today and if you have never visited Nichol's blog before please do.  She is never a disapointment.

Until next time,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment