Saturday, May 19, 2018

Surprise Gifts

I bring to you today this card I created using an image Surprise Gifts from our sponsor Polka Doodles for Challenge #82 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge blog.


After printing and coloring the image with various Copic markers, I placed the image on a piece of pink 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 square card stock.


I then placed the pink onto a 6 x 6 top fold card base.  I added some Wild Orchard Crafts flowers, a 3D paper butterfly, Nuvo drops and a sentiment from Lawn Fawn.


Head on over to Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and join in on our current challenge #82.  We can't wait to see what you have to share with us.


Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope I was able to inspire you today.

And remember to visit our Polka Doodles for some really awesome images.



Kathy


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy - congratulations, this card was chosen as the first winner of the May Anything Goes challenge at Crafting by Designs! Please send me an email so I can give you details! Hugs, Doris craftingbydesigns @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kathy and those embellishments match perfectly, well done xx
    Denise (Owner of LPOCF)

    ReplyDelete