Thursday, February 1, 2018

I Love You

February is the month of Valentine's Day and Love.  Not just to your sweetheart but to all those you love.  My Mom always made Valentine's Day special to not just my dad, but to my brother and I. She was always showing her love to all the special people in her life.  So I guess it rubbed off on me, because I always made sure my children and nieces, now my great nieces and great nephews something special for Valentine's Day, whether it is a card a little prize or a special cookie for my dogs.  Yes they get a valentine too,

For my Craft-Dee BowZ February challenge, I chose this cut I Love You image from this month's sponsor Bugaboo.  It just reminded me of my Mom for some reason and I knew I wanted to create a special card.


I colored my image using my Copic markers.


Dies and ribbon are from my stash.  I made a very simple bow with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool to show you that you can make any kind of bow from big luscious bows that our really awesome Design Team Members make to something very simple but cute too.


Once I finished coloring the image I added some details with my white gel pen and black glaze pen, wink of stella and glossy accents.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed this card because I sure enjoyed coloring the image and making this card with it.





1 comment:

  1. I adore this card. The image is so stinkin' cute and your coloring is fabulous. I LOVE the edge of this card and that sweet bow.

    ReplyDelete